North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Round Three Done and ...

That means I gave more quilts to patients.



I received this email from J.  She received one of my quilts and was amazed.  She writes:
 
  I just want you to know again how much I love my quilt!! It is beautiful and very precious to me.
I have shared the story of you giving it to me with so many people and they are just amazed that a stranger did that, as am I!!!
I thank God for people like you who have come into my path on this journey. You are special and keep giving those hugs!
I have Michael on my prayer list and think about y’all often.
Love and hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that must feel good to hear back from someone who is so appreciative. You are doing so much good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful feedback! - And she got that right - you ARE special!! - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so wonderful when someone appreciates your gift....what a feel good moment.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.