North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Saturday, December 16, 2017

A QOV in progress

This QOV is quilting this morning as I do other things in my sewing room.  She did not have any organizations in her area so I volunteered to finish and donate to our local QOV chapter.  She was so generous to include the backing and fabric for the binding.  There was also some piano key blocks that she tried to use as a border.  It didn't work for her.  I am using them as orphans in a chemo quilt (Quilty Hugs).  So win win all around!


This top came to me from 
http://vroomansquilts.blogspot.com .  She had done Saphire Stars which was a mystery hosted by Kevin .  I will show the completed quilting later today.  🐸

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.