North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Friday, December 15, 2017

The Left Eze Euler

On Ringo Lake step 4 was released this morning.  So after work I began cutting the aqua squares and then the brown triangles.  Some of you know that I am left handed living in a right handed world.  I recently acquired the Left Eze Ruler and I love it.  Make cutting so easy.  It was created by A Left Handed Quilter.  Kitty can be reached here



More progress to come later in the weekend.  🐸





3 comments:

  1. I am a right-handed guy, but I have tested that ruler. I flip mine so that it is right handed. I think she designed a very nice and useful ruler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got clue #4 cut out , but Saturday is cookie baking day with family at my house. Maybe Sunday I can sew a few together. The ruler looks like a good helpful thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!! I'm glad it made the cutting easy for you. I had Gene "beta-test" it for me when I got the prototype - to see if a RH quilter could "just reverse it" - ;))

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.