North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Saturday, January 27, 2018

Taming the two inch strip bin

Taming the two inch strip bin has been way over due.  It got to the point that I couldn't close the lid.  So I am sewing strips together and have plans for a basket type weave design.  I have pulled out the Reds and the blues for my next sewing sessions.  Any strips that were not 8.5 inches long were cut into two inch blocks.   That small bin is getting very full.  A quilt using those blocks will have to occur in the near future.  🐸



2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so pretty! Looking forward to seeing the progress on it. I love rainbow colored quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this set of strip blocks. I saw your post about the wool pressing board arriving. I had never seen one of those. Is it for regular use, or for wool and other textures?

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.