North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Friday, March 23, 2018

More Assembly

I thought you would be interested in seeing a few days progress of just plugging along using small amounts of time.  Currently I am enjoying the creation and satisfaction of putting all these elements together.  I was up early this morning (4:30am couldn't sleep anymore, head full of "things")

I think one, maybe two more sessions and this will become a beautiful quilt top that can be finished up.  The joy will continue, as I love seeing the recipients face as they are given a quilt, later see that person using the quilt when receiving chemotherapy.  One of my favorite memories is of Janet flipping over the back of her quilt proudly show her quilty hug label that I embroidered.  Janet was showing a new recipient that she had got one too.  Funny!  So much love is communicated through all of this interaction.  I always walk away with a FULL HEART that is busting.

Enjoy 🐸🐸🐸






1 comment:

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.