North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Thursday, April 26, 2018

Quilting Done

I took the quilt off the frame and sewed on the additional backing needed.  It didn't take long at all to resume and finish the quilting.  Done and looking good.

A sneak peak of the next top.  It has a lot to do with bags of 3.5 inch squares and bags of 3.5 inch four patches.  I'm so guilty of blocks in bags!!!!  They have to get used up soon before they may move me out.🐸🐸🐸






4 comments:

  1. Another great finish.
    You must have a bottomless UFO closet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful finish---I'm sure it feels good to use those scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your finish! - "Blocks in bags" - sounds much better than UFO - and reminds me of my "crumbs" which seem to be never-ending - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finish! fun striped backed.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.