North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Friday, May 25, 2018

Helping Hands and Muscles

I have been helping my brother with a big awning job.  The material is canvas on one side and vinyl on the other.  The awning is 5 X 10 feet.  This material is HEAVY!  It really helped to have extra hands to lift while sewing and folding for sewing.  10 The rib supports have windows in the middle so that a light strip can be inserted. Very nice.  This job is finished In time for the long weekend.





2 comments:

  1. Looks like you did an excellent job together. That is something I have never sewn, and probably never will, :.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I'm with Janet O. - excellent job and something I have never sewn - and probably never will - LOL - ;))

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.