North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Making a mess

Yesterday I started tackling a new bag of miscellaneous fabric that was donated to me.  I have a new chisel die.  I ironed, cut and got quite a few sewn.  I'm thinking I will attach them end to end and see what happens.

That won't happen for a week as I'm am off to New York for my brothers memorial and to spend time with the other two brothers.




4 comments:

  1. I really like the chisel die. It has quite a bit of versatility, especially if you have a matching triangle for the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that die and have never used it. Can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the 2-die chisel set but haven't used it yet. If you sew them end to end, I can "see" a short version of a "Jelly Roll" quilt being the result - and the one in my head looks pretty good. It will be fun to see your version - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a mess at all, just creativity in action! :)
    Have a safe trip. Hope it is a special time with family.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.