North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, May 20, 2018

Family etc

My Brothers memorial yesterday went well, good service and the BBQ afterwards turned out fabulous.  There was no power due to the tornadoes that came through earlier in the week.  There was a big fire place so a fire was built and maintained.  We were toasty warm.

I am staying with my youngest brother John on his boat which is in a slip.  Love it.  Sleeping on a boat is the fabulous.  You are rocked to sleep every night.

Here are some pictures.  It a work in progress as well as a place for him to sew canvas work for other boats.




I am working on this cross stitch piece of cute chicks.🐸🐸🐸



No comments:

Post a Comment

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.