North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Friday, September 7, 2018

A Little Late

I meant to post these earlier in the week but life got in the way. These are the quilty hugs given on Monday and I had my second refusal, but he did not realize I had made what I was giving out. So maybe next time he will get lucky.  I let this one get away before a photo was taken.  It was extra special as a coworkers wife was recently diagnosed with breast cancer.  Her label had her name on it. She absolutely loved it.

Bought a new kitty condo and assembled it. I also took down the old one and saved the jute spindles.
My friend JoAnn made me the cutest doll.

3 comments:

  1. Those are very special quilts - the recipients are truly lucky to be getting a "one-of-a-kind" quilt - made with love in every stitch. The new kitty condo is pretty elaborate - how does Maestro like it? And I love the doll that JoAnn made for you - it's too cute for words - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really nice that you could give one to a coworker's wife--that makes it all the more special!
    The kitty condo looks like such fun. :)
    That is a scrap lover's dream doll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who wouldn't love it...awesome quilts.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.