North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Saturday, October 13, 2018

Feeding the machine...

Life has been extra trying lately.  I been sewing as a way of relieving stress.

In a manner of using up a drawer full of 1.5 inch strips I have been making log cabin blocks.  Any and all fabric types work.  I have completed close to 100 8.5 inch blocks. 

Linking to Log Cabin Loonies

Our fur baby Mr Tale took sick and was taken to the Vet. Diagnosed with kidney failure, he died last night. The doctors did everything to try to reverse the kidney failure. So sad, he was only five years old. He had a wonderful personality and loved to show off on the kitty condo. He was commonly seen grooming / loving one of his two litter mate sisters.

10 comments:

  1. OH sweet girl, I am so sorry for your darling...that hurts so much.

    Please link to my blog, log cabin loonies! I would to have everyone see your log cabin blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear about Mr. Tale - and so glad that we all have sewing as a stress reliever - your blocks are beautiful. HUGS - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry for your loss. The fur babies leave us too soon with a long life, but when cut short, I know the loss is so much harder. Sending big hugs to you and the fur-baby sisters, who I know are missing him, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about Mr. Tale. I feel your loss. ;^0

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry for your loss. I still miss each and every one of my cats, even though some have been gone for decades. They leave such a hole in your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking of you and sorry for your pet loss. Five is young. It's good that you can sew and mske something beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My heart goes out to you. I know how difficult it is to lose a pet- they are like family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry about your cat...five years is long enough to love them but not long enough to have them.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. My sympathy for your sweet Mr.Tale's passing. The loss of a loved pet is so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sad and sorry to hear about your kitty. Lots of pretty log cabin blocks and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.