North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, November 18, 2018

Long Overdue Update

I should have posted pictures of Genes quilted top last week but ....  No excuses.  I loved playing with   Genes top and had the best time.




This quilt is going to quilty hugs.



This one will go on the stack for a baby quilt when needed.


Another quilty hug.


Now I need to fire up the embroidery machine and stitch out some labels and sew them on.

6 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous quilty hugs! Love your scrappy goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These just make my heart sing! I love everything about how you quilted my top - and the backing and binding too!
    All of these look so happy. Thank you for sharing it all with us..

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL!! I love what you did with Gene's top - that backing fabric is perfect - and your feathers are absolutely gorgeous!! The other Quilty Hugs are just as pretty - I love the Halloweenie backing on that last one. You have certainly been busy - and giving that new machine of your a good workout - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gene's top is wonderful and I love how you have quilted it!
    You have more great quilty hugs here, Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The soft browns on Gene's quilt let those stars really shine. The last Quilty hugs is a great way to use orphan blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, they will give soft hugs..love them

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.