North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Home from NC

We are back from NC after having a wonderful time dispite the rainy and cool weather.

Here is a dresden plate quilt I will be quilting soon. It is one that has been on hold in the closet and I want to get it finished.

We caught plenty of large fish this year. One was 19 inches long. Our friends from Scotland learned and caught plenty of fish. They enjoyed the experience and liked our big fish fry.

This is a few hours of fishing, a limit of 10. :-) One of the few days where I caught my limit.
Frog Quilter

3 comments:

  1. Wow -those fish are almost as big as you! Glad you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quilt, looking forward to seeing it quilted. What a catch, glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you all had a wonderful time fishing. I used to fish with my dad, so I know how much fun it is!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.