North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Webs & Stars, ? Quilt

I quilted this top today using the curlz panto. It really turned out nicely. This will be going to a wonderful lady in Scotland.


My new obsession is making spider web blocks, using up many scraps. I love the visual effect. I have about 20 completed. I'm thinking maybe a queen size so I have a few more to go.

Keep Stitching

Frog Quilter

2 comments:

  1. Wow -- that spider web top is fun to look at! It will be interesting to watch this grow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The spider web quilt is going to be incredible! I don't have enough scraps to do it, but yours is going to be lovely!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.