North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Loud Piano, Quilt Tops, Kitty

I've been sewing up a storm. A love quilt that is 2.5 X 7 inch strips sewn together.

One of the latest of the new kitty who still doesn't have a name. Mr FQ needs to know the sex first. ??? The kitty will be going to the Vet tomorrow. He already has a personality - devilish.








Judy - Here is the completed top. This spider top sat alone for a year. Poor thing. I believe it's happy now. It's VERY LOUD! Can you hear it playing?
I like it.

What can you make with all those pieces that aren't quite 2.5 square but 2.5 wide? Sew them all together, add a light colored background. I have the next baby quilt when I need it. This is one of my favorite quilts.






I'll be quilting up some small animal quilts today amongst other things. I've been working on a diamond scrap quilt that is looking good.
"If you make a mistake - use it as creativity. " It works!
Frog Quilter

3 comments:

  1. With those cute front feet I think if it's a little girl she should be called "pretty toes" or a boy called "tip toes" or "nails" My 16 yr. old cat looks just like your kitty except for a tiny bit of reddish brown on her back. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those quilts are amazing...so bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun quilts - nice bright colors. CUTE kitten. Taz, short for Tazmanian Devil. or Devilish is cute. good luck at the vet's.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.