North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Wedding Quilt - a group effort




Four of us made blocks, we each had 2 fabrics and selected the other fabric from our "stash". Margaret put the blocks together with sashing. Yesterday we picked out a backing from my stash. We selected the brandywine feather panto, some bright yellow/green quilt thread and the machine magically quilted. I have one remaining pass to do this morning. We were just too tired to finish yesterday. Quilt size is queen so it's rather large. This is a beautiful quilt.
Frog Quilter



3 comments:

  1. What a cool quilt and a great idea. I might have to steal that idea from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz/Margaret,
    This is really a very happy quilt. Such bright color and fantastic quilt pattern too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when it gets "magically" quilted!! So bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.