North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Blocks and Parts = Quilts

My orphan block, parts bin has been "busting" so much that lid will not close. That means it's time to make quilts. Here two more I've put together.

These may end up going to Quilts for Kids SC. A nice cheery bunch of colors with lots to see.

I still have a load of parts to use...

The IPad takes beautiful pictures.









Frog Quilter

2 comments:

  1. Very fun use of leftovers.
    Do you have "the new ipad"? The old one isn't so great at photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to use orphan blocks for scrappy sampler quilts. They seem to have a special magic to them.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.