North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Yard Sale at Quiltville

Bonnie at Quiltville is having the monthly yard sale. I have been going thru my stash and coming to terms with fabrics that just don't move me to use them.
A lot of solids mostly in pale colors. The floral fabrics are yardage in 4 and 5 yards. Some smaller yardage of them as well.
A 1930's Soldids Medley in 1/4 yard cuts from Keepsake Quilting.
I really just want this group to move to a new home. Price is $20.00 for all plus $10.95 shipping. Pay pal or check. SOLD!!!!!!!
Questions - leave me a comment or email me at frog2quilt@gmail.com



Frog Quilter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.