North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Monday, February 4, 2013

Weekend beauty

Anita asked me to quilt this top.

This quilt will be displayed at the QSC Spring Meeting in Hilton Head SC.

She wanted a hanging bead effect. This was a edge to edge pattern. I used So Fine Thread in a lime green color for the top and bottom.

Turned out fabulous.



Thanks Anita. Bonus I learned something new with my digital software.

Frog Quilter

4 comments:

  1. The quilting design looks great on this quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! What is the name of that Panto? or did you design it yourself? The quilting is very complimentary for the quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.