North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, September 22, 2013

QOV and Growing Kitty

Kathy is a new quilter and has finished her first quilt. I quilted it with a digital panto. She did a fabulous job!!! I think we have a confirmed new quilter!



Lots of yummy texture!


Mr Tale is getting so big. Everyday new whiskers are growing on different parts of his body. He is quite the affectionate cat, quite different from when we first met. He wouldn't even let me hold him. But he saw the other two kitties getting belly rubs and enjoying it. I guess I became ok from then on.


Frog Quilter

2 comments:

  1. WOW, Kathy did a GREAT JOB!! Love the quilt. And you did a lovely job of finishing it off. Mr. Tale reminds me of Judy L's kitten, Boots, over at patchworktimes.com (although he's been pretty naughty lately..HA).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Kathy...amazing! Great first quilt. I love the digital panto design you put on it.

    So glad to hear that Mr. Tale is coming around...he won't regret it.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.