North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Celtic Solstice Part Four

I thought I had finished part four last Friday. But in reading other posts I misread the directions and I was short by 20 four patches. I whipped them out today.


Cute little four patch on the back and it looks like frog fabric lol.


To see other participants click here.

I plan to do lots of quilting this weekend.

Frog Quilter

2 comments:

  1. Cute frog 4-patch! Not long now until our next clue...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! It was fortunate you discovered you needed more before the next clue came out.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.