North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Orphan Round Up

This first one had everything inside the inner blue border. I added the rest to bring it up to size.
This one would make a great guy quilt. I'm not quite finished with it. It needs to be a little bit longer.

I have taken the Dear Jane plunge. In indigo and Snow White. These are the blocks so far.

A strippy enlarged that would be perfect for a little girl. I put this one on the frame today and quilted it. So pretty. I still have more blocks to make more quilts. ThE pile has gone down a little bit.

For the kitty fans. This is Mr. Tale waiting for me to turn out the light, bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.