North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Saturday Sewing

I was asked about my postage stamp quilt.  Well it's been off and on my design wall.  Currently on...
There are a couple other blocks laying back there. 

My latest obsession is orange peel blocks.  Each is made of batiks and are needle turned.  I can stitch a couple in an hour.  The stem between will be different colors.  Wild and funky just like I like it.

All those 4 patches I showed the other day are being turned into sewing machine covers.  


Time to finish the second orange peel.  Mmmm what color should the stem be?

Frog Quilter

1 comment:

  1. You have some really fun projects going. I love the batik orange peel blocks.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.