North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Scrappy Stars

My Scrappy Stars is a flimsy of sorts.  I plan to put borders on it.  Got tired of looking at these blocks on the design wall and picking them up off the floor.







As for today, I have a vintage butter fly top to get quilted.  It's a joint effort between Denise and myself to get this top to completion so it can be enjoyed.

So it's time to go sew.

Frog Quilter

2 comments:

  1. Your stars came together into a very happy quilt top. The black sashing makes the colors shine.
    I have some vintage butterfly blocks (30s to 50s fabrics, I think)that were all stitched by an elderly man onto a dark tan background. I have no idea how to set them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your star quilt - I think a person can never fail with stars

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.