North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Bear Paw Flimsy

I finished my bear paw today. Many decisions were made and then changed, ripped and resewn. I'm happy with it overall.  Maestro is getting close to check out all the different fabrics. Lucy is doing her job in the last few pictures. Good girls
Each block has its own character.

6 comments:

  1. Maestro checks things out and Lucy poses. Each job is important. : )
    It is a beauty, Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and passes the feline test! Those points on the bears paws can be challenging

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on a beautiful finish! Just love your use of colour.
    ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you know, I am very fond of scrappy quilts. This one is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Bear Paws-block! And your quilt is just so gorgeous; love the scrappy look!
    Have a great weekend, and thanks for visiting my blog! <3
    Ria.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.