North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Friday, October 21, 2016

Last Weekend Update

Due to email issues and limited wi-fi I was unable to post these. Enjoy and sorry about the orientation.
This is the class I am teaching at the quilters of SC guild retreat. I had a wonderful group of ladies who excelled in all aspects of making this quilt. They are still in the room sewing.
Linking to Confessions of a Fabric Addict. http://confessionsofafabricaddict.blogspot.com/2016/10/can-i-get-whoop-whoop-progress.html

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty blocks, Liz!
    You know I love that stained glass strings quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, welcome to the RSC group. LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your Stained Glass String quilt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your appliqué blocks! Your finished scrappy quilt is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely appliqué blocks. I love your stained glass string quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really liking the "stained glass" looking quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful quilt and blocks! really like the red shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoy viewing applique quilts but I am not good with sewing applique blocks.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.