North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Monday, October 24, 2016

Quilters of SC Retreat - My Class

I taught my stain glass quilt pattern this past Friday and Saturday at the White Oak Baptist Center. There were 14 tables full of fabric strings. By Friday evening it looked like a tornado had come through lol. We all had such a fun time. The symphony of sewing machines humming along was magical.

4 comments:

  1. the quilt looks really nice - you are right though about a tornado!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like there was no restraint when it came to digging for just the right piece of fabric!
    Love seeing your quilt again. It is so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tornado sure makes up a beautiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.