North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Monday, November 28, 2016

Broken Dishes Assembly & En Provence Step 1

I have SO MANY broken dishes in the 4.5 inch size so I have decided to start assembling them.  I have a feeling I will be needing a new leader enter project soon.  I also made broken dishes in the 3.5 inch size and there are MANY as well.

I also worked on step 1 of En Provence.  I'm using lots of fun neutral fabrics.  I have 40 trimmed and a pile more for sliver trimming. Linking to Quiltville  Enjoy!




5 comments:

  1. What a great start to En Provence! I love your Broken Dishes layout and colors! It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the broken dishes pattern, but it certainly requires a lot of point matching. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.