North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Mini Eye Fooler Progress

After quilting the quilt of Valor top, I laid out my eye fooler blocks. I quickly assessed the new small blocks I would need.i ended up putting two rows together before running out of parts. I will continue the effort until the top is a flimsy. It's definitely time for this project to be headed to the quilting pile.

6 comments:

  1. I love your colors. It reminds me of some of the tiles in Mexico.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way these are going together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spy a tuxie photobomber!!
    Love your bright colors. I'm sure you'll be thrilled when it's all together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful--I might need stronger glasses while working on it

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.