Saturday, June 25, 2011

New Project

Blogger has had its way with the photo order. Rrrr.

I recently found a booklet (given to me) and loved the quilt on the cover. After studying it I engineered the pattern. Using my accuquilt go cutter I cut the star points and assembled them. The corner stone pieces of the star block came from the already assembled bag. So sewing the block is FAST. For the snow ball block I cut 9.5 inch squares. From another bag of already cut triangles I added the color corners.

The bags of prepared units are one of my ways to process scraps of fabric. I never tire of working with scraps.

I've got more blocks to make and am already thinking of how I want the border to look.

Frog Quilter
















3 comments:

  1. What a fun quilt...and so smart of you to use your go cutter....wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this one! It's got a really pretty flow with wonderful open spaces, and your scraps are assembling gorgeously.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.