North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Orphan blocks and scraps, Reorganizing


I took a pile of scrap blocks, pieces parts and made a very colorful child's quilt top. It's very happy and bright.

Yesterday I spent the day with a good friend who helped me organize my bedroom/quilt room. We had so much fun!!! Now I am able to get behind my quilt machine and use panto's to quilt. The new configuation is very bright and clean looking. I removed many layers of dust that were hidden.









This cutefrog jumped out of a flower pot while I was watering. Since then he comes out regularly.

I have started a new quilt (big surprise LOL). It uses spikey star blocks which I am making using the accuquilt cutter. The rest of the pieces all come from blocks and pieces that I have in my stash.

Frog Quilter

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic quilt~ Way to upgrade orphans and scraps. :D And that frog sure is cute - fun friend to have around.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.