North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Friday, July 22, 2011

Finishing Projects

A brown and yellow pet quilt for the animal hospital in town.
















A soft looking lap quilt... ready for when I need to give one.















2 flannel rag baby quilts. The blue and yellow one is quilted more than the pink and purple one. They both started out the same size. Celeste if you are reading this, these are the quilts coming for the grands. I just need to make and sew the labels.


I've been sewing my "ity bitties" and have a new setting for them. I'll show that in the next post.


Frog Quilter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.