North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Itty Bitty Flimsy

See the evoluation of this top. I had two pieces of fun animal print so I put them at the top and bottom. Then it seemed not wide enough so I searched in my stash for a large print with yellow green in it. This large leaf / flower print fit it perfectly. This was so much fun to put together.

I do have a gallon size bag of more itty bitties just waiting for their turn. :-)))

This top will now join others waiting for their calling.





















Frog Quilter

5 comments:

  1. The hibiscus print on the sides is *perfect* with the animals print! From your stash, even. :) I love when that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy! Love the way it came together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute way to use little bits. Such a nice look with the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quilts is just awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.