North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Moving fabric

I decided that I needed a cleaner look in the sewing room.  So I moved all the bolts of fabric to the garage, second floor.



That was a very big job for me but it is done now and I am enjoying breathing room.  It's also very clean, dust was every surface due to the bathroom Reno.

I have also been working on a rug for my new bathroom.  As soon as something is placed on the floor, my inspectors start examining the item.. Well Lucy approved.





Each layer of rope adds a 1/4 inch so it's slow going, but I think it will be worth it.  I also quilted a baby quilt late this afternoon.  I'll post it tomorrow.

Friday I quilted the eye fooler quilt and made and attached the binding.  Can you guess what I'll be doing in the evenings?  It has to get done so...

Frog Quilter

1 comment:

  1. Wow--I have never owned a whole bolt of fabric! That looks like quite a moving job.
    I like the look of the rug you are making.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.