North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Monday, April 25, 2016

Wrestling the orphans

My next task is sewing a laundry basket full of orphan blocks and pieces.  I selected a group of reproduction blocks and in a hour or two I had this flimsy completed.



And a few leftovers can go on the back.



Excuse the pictures, we are still in a renovation mode.  Almost back to normal.

I experimented with some mini pinwheels and made this mini.  I think I'll try hand quilting it.  It is much brighter than the picture.  So Janet does this work???  I'm thinking about starting a mini gallery in my renovated hallway...



And for the kitty lovers, some mutual grooming.  



Mr Tale and Lucy.

Frog Quilter

2 comments:

  1. Great use of orphans. You title had me worried, but your finish calmed me down. : )
    Yes, that little pinwheel top sure works for me. Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.