North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Sewing and organizing

I am still organizing all my blocks and miscellaneous pieces.  These will be the next effort to get them sewn up at least to the flimsy stage.

The baby quilt I showed last weekend is for a coworker.  He also has a two year old.  I'm a advocate for siblings not getting jealous of the new born so I have made her a beauty.



I stretched all rules adding in different fabrics when I ran out.  The outer row has linear fabric and the middle square is a different fabric with similar values and color.  You really have to look hard to see it.



The back is a nursery rhyme fabric in soft colors.

So while I was making the pin wheel blocks I experimented with some that are very small.  Janet you will like these.  This one is taken on top of my iPhone 6.  I'm almost to the point of putting together.



Time to get more stuff done.

Frog Quilter

1 comment:

  1. It is a beautiful quilt, and so thoughtful of you to think of the sibling's feelings.
    Yep, love that little pinwheel!! : )

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.