North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Sewing Sunday

I have been very busy today.  I took care of two bags of gifted scraps, sorting, ironing and stripping them down.  Thanks to all who gifted their scraps.  They will be put to good use here.

Maestro decided to nap on my Pedal to the Medal quilt top for half a day.  How do you accomplish anything when there is a body in the way.  Well. You wait for the nap to be over and / or you get out the vacuum hehe!

I put a skinny border on and now will wait to see what this top tells me for additional borders.  Any recommendations?

Turn out the lights Mom please!



I have been seeing these blocks in blog land and needed a leader ender so here are mine. I think I'll do nine and then evaluate.

I also have two big pans of lasagna cooking and the smell is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.