North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, January 8, 2017

BOM's Progress

Here are my BOM's for the week.

Pat Sloan's Night and Day - I'm doing mine in all blue and white.


150 Canadian Women - I'm doing mine in Reds and white / cream colors. These finish at six inches.


This next block is from Pat Soan's Children's Nursery rhyme BOM.  I'm challenging myself to use whatever is lying around on the long arm table.  I know the four corner blocks are not oriented correctly.  Guess what - I'm leaving them as is.


1 comment:

  1. I cannot see what is wrong with the orientation of the corner blocks. Does the pattern have the hourglasses changed 1/4 turn? It looks fine to me. : )

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.