North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, March 26, 2017

New acquisition...A Mini

Our state spring guild has its annual spring meeting on Saturday. It turned out to be so much fun. We always make it a girls weekend so matter how far or close the location. Of course there are a few vendors in attendance. I could not believe my eyes to spy a feather weight sitting on the table of B who specializes in vintage items. The price --- I could not not get it! The pictures show the mini and my sewing in the hotel room.





8 comments:

  1. I need to see about getting my featherweight fixed it doesn't work at all - something to do with the motor I think. I guess I need to find someplace to take it to and get an estimate and see if it is worth fixing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet little machine! Glad you found a bargain. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll love this little machine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your sweet little machine--you are going to love it! Sounds like a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Squeal! Don't you just love that Featherweight?! Sew happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great!! I love my featherweight - it's so necessary to have a back-up machine and one for trips.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your feahterweight. I was just thinking...I wonder what the hotel staff thinks when they come into threads on the floor and projects on the ironing board?

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.