North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Monday, January 18, 2010

Love Quilts, Sebastian

The quilt started with all my patriotic nickel squares matched up with a white and blue paint drops fabric. Its quilted with arrows going in all directions.
A spider block quilt, quilted using computerized panto with loops and swirls. (Black thread).

And lastly but not leastly a picture of Sebastian. A little out of focus but I still like it. He's so cute and loveable. He had a parasitic shot Saturday (just in case he has parasitic lung disease). Still waiting for the blood test results.

Keep Stitching
Frog Quilter

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Sebastian is so cute! I hope he's better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilts are just gorgeous! Sebastian is cute, I hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.