North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Monday, July 5, 2010

Seeing Stars, Helen's Quit

As usual blogger does exactly what it wants to. These are star blocks that I made about a year ago. My bed told me that a new quilt was needed. I have picked out the border fabrics. When I get back from Scotland I will cut and sew them on.

I didn't take Tinker Bell long to figure out that luxury was laying on nice fabrics and quits. What a ham!!! She is growing leaps and bounds.



I showed this quilt in a previous posting; Helen was quite surprised when I presented it to her. She thought I was just showing her a quilt I made LOL.
She is such a sweet lady!

Love you Mam.


Frog Quilter

1 comment:

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.