North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Quilting and Peanuts

Last weekend my goal was to finish putting the borders on the star quilt, load and quilt. Well I got almost done. It's looking real good. I'm using a panto called Brandywine; lots of feathers. Pretty...





Two more pet quilts for the animal hospital in town. Already delivered and they were delighted to get a few more. You should see their faces light up...



AND Mr FQ said that we were out of boiled peanuts and a local produce place in town had green peanuts. So I went and bought a "bushel". He was shocked that I bought that much. So Saturday and Sunday I had peanuts boiling on the stove. Yummy! And in the freezer. Come winter I know we will enjoy them.











Its so good to be home and be sewing.


Tinker Belle is fetching and returning items. She's so smart


Frog Quilter

1 comment:

  1. The quilt looks beautiful, and you look like ou are a busy lady!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.