North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Headed for Houston, Star Crazy and Tinker Belle

Am leaving in the morning for houston for the big show. My first time!

I'll leave you with my new bed quilt which sleeps fabulous and a picture of Tinker Belle. She made it through her surgery just fine but decided to eat rope and a dryer sheet. These two items made her pretty sick for a few days. She is better now and back to herself. And loving on me regularly.... Such a sweety!





Look for a post next week.

Frog Quilter

2 comments:

  1. Oh...have a fantastic time.

    Glad tinker bell survived her latest episode.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.