North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

It's Quilted, Roseville

The monster quilt is QUILTED! Hooray. No quilt is perfect but I am pleased with this one. BIG thanks to Dee for letting me use her studio, machine and provide guidance in panto preparation. There is a lot that goes into using a panto.

I made miles of binding yesterday, a diagonal stripe, white with the colored stripes. The stripe colors match those of the quilt. Just a little more zip.

My latest Roseville Album block. Delicious with color.





















I have started back working on my Lighthouse Applique project. It's been sorely neglected lately.


Frog Quilter

5 comments:

  1. It is lovely!! Congrats on the finish. Is that Judy L pattern? Gonna have to add that one to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful!!!!Just love it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt is sooooooooooooooooooo amazing....great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it. hope you bring it to GCQ tomorrow. I would love to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful quilt. Your Roseville block is just gorgeous! I love all of the fabrics.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.