North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

New Addition, new addiction?



This past weekend I attended the Quilters of SC annual fall retreat held at White Oak, Winnsboro, SC.



I took a doll making class all weekend with teacher Rita Tompkins. We completed the entire doll except for making the clothes. I'll be listening for her (the doll) suggestions on what she wants to wear. I'm quite pleased with my ART DOLL!!! Isn't she fabulous????






I think she will need some play mates................

Frog Quilter

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful job you did....I am sure it was a fun class....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting skin, is she an Alien??? love her. they were all great!

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.