North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Friday, January 4, 2013

Easy Street & Semi Improv Top

I worked all day today on assembling the B blocks. I have two I will finish tonight. I have all outside and corner triangles done.


I know I have a 4 patch turned the wrong way...


The Semi Improv top.. As I was assembling this top, it seemed B O R I N G. so I inserted a piece of red and the remainder was divided In half and sewn on the ends. This will be a baby quilt so I wanted bright places.


Frog Quilter

3 comments:

  1. Your block looks great! I finished my blocks today....I'm not going to say how many times I had to get my seam ripper out......

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so easy to get a piece turned wrong in a top with so many pieces! Yours looks great. I'm still cutting on part one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Easy Street colors. Can't wait to see it assembled. :)

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.