North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Friday, May 31, 2013

Quilts for OK

Today one of my errands was to get two quilts shipped off for the victims a terrible tornado in Moore OK. The lady in front of me saw what I was doing and was so touched, she reached in her wallet and gave me $20.00 towards shipping. WOW!!!!



I was so surprised and grateful for the help. I love giving the gift of comfort.

I hope everybody stitched a little comfort today.

Frog Quilter

1 comment:

  1. Proves there are a lot of good people in this world. I am sure she will be blessed by this gift as you are.

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.