North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Milestone Reached

After taking a three day class with Jamie Wallen I came home and practiced on my machine WITHOUT the stitch regulator. I've graduated!
Here is a love quilt (for practice).





I used a lot of the principles taught in the class.

Today I will load a quilt and continue my quilting magic.


My new flower bed is a heaven for butterfly's, bees and humming birds. It is exactly as I imagined.

Frog Quilter

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! On your quilting and your beautiful garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! Congrats on reaching your milestone.:)

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.