North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Friday, November 22, 2013

Saying Goodbye

I have been working on this client commission T shirt quilt for the last few months. I really stretched my abilities doing a two sided quilt. The results were fabulous and the customer was over the moon with it. The small squares are the t shirt fronts.

These pictures were taken indoor. All the T Shirts were Carolina sorority. Alley asked for pink and green, the colors of her wedding.


Getting creative with the label on the female side.


Chris wanted Gamecock colors.


I love taking memories to the next level.

Frog Quilter

2 comments:

  1. What a cool idea--his & hers T-shirt quilt, but what a challenge! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Reversible - His and Her - Tshirt quilt. LOVE it! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.