North Carolina. Active quilter and long armer. If it’s scrappy I love it!

My photo
North Carolina. An active quilter and long armer. Give me a quilt and watch it come to life as I stitch it!

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Quilted

I finished the freehand quilting on Caitlin's quilt this afternoon. I used a perma core thread in a pink color, 80 / 20 blend batting. The quilting is a daisy petal swirl pattern.








Isn't this pink fabric beautiful?


I did get the binding cut, sewed together and attached to the quilt. Due to my time restraints I am seriously considering machine stitching the other side of the binding. Then I would only have the label to finish. Sounds like a plan to me. OMG tomorrow is Christmas Eve. Tomorrow will be a baking day. I will have help and it will be a fun day!

Frog Quilter

1 comment:

  1. Turned out very cute! That is a fun backing fabric. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Gribbit - I'd love to hear from you.